Score Workshop: Social Media & Web Marketing Basics
A strong online profile is an unquestionable need for every business today. If you aren’t clear how to best use the wide array of website tools and social networking sites to grow your company, this workshop is for you.
Social Media and Web Marketing Basics explains the building blocks of an online image and marketing strategy. Key topics include the role of a website, the differences among social networking sites and the elements of a successful social media plan. Through this understanding of the foundations of Internet marketing, attendees will be able to take the first step toward establishing a complete social media strategy.
What You Will Learn
- Why social media is vital for a small business
- How to use branding and engage customers on your site
- How Google analytics tools can help you increase website traffic
- Which social media sites serve which marketing purposes
- How a social media marketing plan works most effectively
If you are (or about to be) a small business owner and want to learn how to use social media to grow your business, this workshop is for you.
- Linda A.